Now you can schedule meetings and appointments and send reminders to entire groups of contacts -- perfect for group trainings, demos and webinars, for example.
1. Go to APPOINTMENTS > Click on Create
2. Set the date and time, then set meeting duration
3. Give your meeting a name
4. Enter a location or a link
5. Enter the meeting notes, description
6. Select a List (or not)
You don't have to select an entire contact list, you can leave this blank and select contacts by tag (next step).
7. Include or exclude contacts by tag
And then set reminder notices as with individual meetings -- add to your calendar and send a calendar invite to the entire select group of contacts.