You can add as many custom fields as you like to really fine-tune your contact data. Scroll down to Form Setting and add your custom fields. Then match your contact data to your fields during import.
1. Click on SETTINGS > Form Settings
2. Click on Add Category
3. Give it a category name, in this example "Social Profile"
4. Click on Save
5. In the Category menu, Click on Add Tag
6. In this example, enter "LinkedIn"
7. Click on Save
8. Click on Add Tag to add another
9. In this case, "Facebook"
10. Click on Save
11. Repeat for as many fields as you need
12. Now Import a list. Click on PROSPECTS > Contact Lists
13. Click on Create List
14. In this example, "Leads"
15. Click on Save
16. Click on Contact Lists
17. Click on Import
18. Select your CSV file from file upload menu
19. Upload your list
20. Click on Select All
21. Click on Submit
22. Now match fields
23. Scroll down to see the Custom Fields you've created
24. Us the pulldown menu to select your field. In this case, "LinkedIn"
25. Click on the + icon to add more of your custom fields
26. Select from the pulldown menu, in this example Facebook
27. Repeat for as many fields as you've created
28. Choose from the pulldown menu
29. Click on Map Columns…then match fields in your imported list