1. At Dashboard > Click on QR Codes
2. Click on Create QR
3. Here are all the types of QR codes you can create! Static and Dynamic.
Static meaning it can't be changed once created. Dynamic meaning it can be changed after creation, switching domain/message etc.
4. Here you can name your QR code and add the domain you want it to redirect to.
The name is for you and what you want to call it.
5. Here you can write your message, if you have chosen the Text QR code option.
Here is the message the person will see when they scan this QR code, write whatever you want!
6. Click on Preview if you want to see what changes you have made to your QR code.
You will notice a difference in the preview image after changing it's appearance.
7. You can change the colors of the QR code, click on Colors.
8. Here are the options you can use when changing colors.
You can control how you want it to look by changing the background colors! You can make them gradient or single colors.
9. You can change the design of the QR code, click on Design.
10. Here are all the options you can use when designing your QR code.
You can change the logos in the center of the QR code, add your own logo by uploading one from your computer, change the Matrix and Eye style of the QR code.