1. At Dashboard > Click on Links.
2. Click on Active.
3. You will find all of you created links in the highlighted area, you can search for the one you want by using the Search for Links search bar. Find the one you want to add a LINKOver to.
4. Click on the three dots icon and a drop down menu will appear.
5. Click on Edit.
6. On the right side of the link editing page you will see a couple fields that have to do with editing your link, find Redirect and click on it, a drop down menu will appear.
7. Here is the drop down menu, find the CTA overlay category.
8. Under the CTA Overlay category in the drop down menu you will see your created CTA Overlays, select the one you want to use.
9. All done! You LINKOver will be added to your link.
10. Copy your link and paste it into a new browser to see your overlay in action.
11. Here is an example of what it will look like, you can see mine is the the bottom right!