1. Go to User Dashboard • BOOKM
2. Start by creating a Service Category. Click on Create New
3. Give your category a name.
In this example, I'm calling this "MEETINGS." Assuming you will have more than one category, you can choose the order in which they appear on your booking page. You can choose to hide certain categories from that page by clicking "hide."
4. Click on Save
5. Now create your first "service" or meeting type. Click on Create New
6. Give your service a name.
Here I've called this "Strategy Session."
7. Now add an image if you like.
I found an image I like and selected it here. You can add jpg, png, and even animated gif files. Keep your image size under 1000 pixels wide.
8. Choose which category to include this under.
Here I've selected "MEETINGS"
9. Click on Price…
If this is a free meeting, leave it at zero. Otherwise, show the charge for this here.
10. Enter amount.
In this example, I'm pricing this meeting at $225.
11. Enter the time this meeting will be scheduled for.
Can be any increment of minutes, hours or days. Select the increment and enter the quantity.
12. Give your button a label.
It can be anything you like. In this example, I used Schedule a Session. You can use "Book Meeting, Schedule a viewing, Arrange a visit... whatever makes most sense.
13. Select the order in which this service will appear on your booking page.
Assuming you have more than one meeting type, you can set the order in which they appear on your booking page.
14. Set options.
Allow multiple bookings per time slot enables more than one person to book this meeting. If you have enabled group meetings (in Settings) you can have a meeting such as a demo, and multiple people can book in that time slot. Otherwise, if this is for a one-to-one meeting, leave this unchecked and BOOKM will no longer make this time available once it has been booked.
Allow Zoom Meeting or Google Meet - when selected, a menu item will appear where you can place your Zoom or Meet link.
15. In this example, I chose Zoom.
And pasted my link in.
16. Add meeting details.
17. In this example, I explain what will happen next.
This will appear on the booking page when your visitor clicks on it.
18. Now choose when you want to be available for this meeting.
You can choose to be available anytime in your global hours (you set up in Settings), or set custom days and hours for this meeting. These are recurring days and times, so if you select Mondays from 10AM - 3PM, the meeting will be offered every Monday, for example.
You can also set specific dates and times for an event. If you select "set custom time blocks" you can set a meeting to occur on one specific date, for example, Tuesday, May 12, 2023 from 4PM to 6PM. This is not a recurring event, rather one that happens on a specific date. You can set a meeting to range on multiple dates, for example from Friday June 1 at 6PM to Sunday June 3 at 12PM.
19. Once you set a day and time on one day, you can use the copy and paste feature to add it to other days. Each day can be customized however you like. You can also block out times you don't want to be available (like lunchtime) with the "add breaks" feature.
20. Once you're done, click on Save
21. Check your work. Click on three dots highlight
22. Click on Copy link
Copy the link and add it to a browser and see if it's exactly as you wish. Otherwise, return and click Edit to make further changes.
Review how it looks: