1. Go to User Dashboard
2. Create a new service category. Click on Create New.
This is optional, you don't have to do this.
3. In this case, I want to have a category called "EVENTS"
Again, this is optional.
4. Click on Save
5. Now create your actual event in Services. Click on Create New
6. Give your event a name. In this example, I'm setting up a webinar.
7. Just like any other service or meeting, add an image.
In this example, I added an animated gif.
8. Select EVENTS from Category
9. Set the event duration. As with regular meetings, you can set the duration to be minutes, hours or days.
10. Give your button a label.
In this example, I used "Save Your Seat"
11. As this is a group meeting, I tick "Allow multiple bookings per time block"
This keeps the meeting active until the maximum number of participants join the meetings
12. I set this for the maximum of 20 attendees, and enable Zoom invitation.
13. Enter my Zoom link.
This will be sent to all attendees.